Wednesday 24 August 2011

These are the books I've read over the summer. I don't read as much as I would like during winter//term time because I'm usually so busy with work and even when I'm commuting I get too tired to read on the train. Even though this is the case, it never stops me buying books so I had all these to catch up on (minus A Scanner Darkly which is my brother's). So yeah, I finished all of these except for Franny and Zooey which is split into two 'chapters', the first being Franny, the second being Zooey, I enjoyed the first but I just couldn't get into the second so I didn't go on. Apart from that I pretty much enjoyed them all.
I won't do a super in-depth amazing review of them because A) I have to go and tidy my room (it's quite terribly messy) and B) I can't really be bothered (which is usually the attitude that leads to my room becoming quite terribly messy)
ok but my favourite was probably On the Road - and I can't wait to see how it gets translated into film!
oh oh and when I can be bothered I'll scan in and upload some drawings I've done lately, from camping & in Cyprus.

No comments:

Post a Comment